Released in April 2018
2 Features Delivered
1 Platform Improvement
1 Bug Fixed
(any changes that have some sort of important / breaking change / negative impact on user experience)
- A new feature has been implemented allowing content managers to add a probability of allocation when setting up a reward for a Loyalty Card. The platform then uses this probability to auto-activate a reward once the consumer completes a loyalty card. This allows the existing reward auto-activate feature to work with Loyalty Cards that have more then one reward
- A new feature has been implemented allowing content managers to set a limit on the number of rewards that can be activated for a particular Loyalty Card.
- Allow auto-activation of rewards for Loyalty Cards that have multiple rewards based on probability
- Added Reward Limit functionality restricting the number of Rewards that be given out on a particular Loyalty Card
- Minor tweaks to the Loyalty Cards UI improving user experience.
- Fixed a bug on the Loyalty Card screen which was causing an error when not all madatory fields are filled in.