V(2.43+) RELEASE NOTES
Released in January 2018
2 Features Delivered
3 Platform Improvements
6 Bugs Fixed
(any changes that have some sort of important / breaking change / negative impact on user experience)
- Tags can now be configured so that their tag values have a mutual exclusivity that is enforced by the platform, e.g. Gender → Male vs Female. This eliminates the need for mobile apps or tag rules to supply long lists of 'remove' tag values.
- 'Earn and Burn' Loyalty feature UI and APIs implemented for private client preview. This allows a loyalty card to be setup for points to be earnt and spent in varying amounts over a period of time, as opposed to the existing 'stampcard' type of loyalty card.
- Earn And Burn Loyalty Card Type
- Add a capability for 'mutually exclusive' tags
- Discontinue MSISDN features
- Platform Setting to hide New Earn And Burn LC
- Earn And Burn Reward Point Amount
- Negative value showing for "Remaining Codes" in admin portal for Offers
- Tag Reference codes can have invisible unicode characters added to them.
- Predefined Offer codes can fail under certain scenarios
- Validation errors on Date Picker fields when using English - South Africa locale
- Consumer API→ Activate Loyalty Card Offer throws 500 error if offer id is invalid/non-existing.
- If an user whom is created with only single Operator login issue via CCP Portal to search for consumer, screen return with Connection Error.