V2.31 RELEASE NOTES
Released in October 2016
2 Features Delivered
5 Bugs Fixed
(any changes that have some sort of important / breaking change / negative impact on user experience)
Plexure now supports more than one alternate language for content. This allows clients to specify content in multiple languages, allowing clients to communicate with consumers in their preferred language.
* Additional languages can be requested via Plexure support.
Redemption Tag Evaluator Category Filter
Allow for email templates to be specified per email channel. This means you can now specify an email template based on the source of the request.
- Intermittent Re-login Failure after changing email address
- Birthday tags applied to consumers local timezone.
- Social Login API Performance improvement
- Improve performance of Operating Condition Tags
- Merchant API - Add Consumer Loyalty Points: Correct error response on
Upgrade from Previous Version
v2.30 - Release Notes