There are four main type requests you can raise:
1. Product Information Requests
- For general enquiries from a non-signed up Plexure’s customer, they may raise a ticket by sending through the customer portal https://support.plexure.com. One of our Customer Success Manager will make contact with you as soon as we can.
2. Change Requests
- These are requests related to change, addition and or enhancement of feature, or function.
- These requests may require certain amount efforts to accomplish and will go through our product delivery process which our Customer Success Managers with engage with the customers on.
- These requests are not covered under standard Support SLAs
Please note: Professional Services will apply.
3. Service Requests
There are two categories to Service Requests:
- Commissioned services (these usually relate to recurring tasks - charges applied)
- Ad hoc – once off request – time & materials may apply
These requests are not covered under standard Support SLA but normally default to ‘minor’ severity. It requires engagement with Customer Success Manager to set the expectation on commercial term and delivery time.
Please note: Professional Services may apply.
4. Incidents Requests
These requests covered under standard Support SLAs
- This is classified under three severities – Critical, Major, Minor. You may refer to the link http://support.plexure.com/hc/en-us/categories/200174699-FAQ for the definition of severity.