In some situations there maybe a requirement to reset a user's offer redemption record. This is will allow the user to subsequently redeem a non-repeatable offer however please note, this action is primarily used in testing scenarios and may have impacts to other areas of the platform e.g. offer redemption reports.
You can reset a user's redemption list by either the consumerId or deviceId.
Note: Non-repeatable offers are considered as offers which can only be redeemed once by a unique consumerId/deviceId.
To find the deviceId of a user follow this guide here
- Log into the Plexure platform
- Under Owner level, go to Conusmers
- Enter the username in the Partial Username field
- Search for the user
- Click Reset Redeemed Offers
- Enter in either the consumerId or deviceId
- Click Reset Redemptions
- Message box will show confirming the request. Click "OK"
- The user's offer redemption record will now be deleted