Below is a list of steps to create a new Tag Value in the Plexure platform. The new tag could then be used to target a specific group of users/consumers.
Assumptions: A Tag Group and Tag have already been created.
- Log into the Plexure platform
- Under Owner level, go to Settings and navigate to Tags
- Click New Tag Value
- Select the Tag you want to add the Tag Value to
- Enter in Name
- Enter in a ReferenceCode (typically separated by an underscore or dash character, e.g. test_tag)
- Tick "Updateable by Consumer API (Note: By ticking this option will allow the Plexure Consumer API to add this tag to users)
- Tick "Visible to Consumer API"
- Optional = Include In Reporting and Copy Tag
- Select Visible to = All Tenants unless you only want the tag to be visible under specific Merchants
- Click Save
- Once the tag is created, you can follow this guide to add the tag to a user: Adding Tags To A User